Students from the Institute for Applied Theatre Studies can complete part of their degree at partner universities via the University of Giessen's ERASMUS+-Programme. The achievements abroad can generally be added to the student's studies here in Germany.
There is a vivid exchange (student exchange, teaching staff exchange) with a number of European universities/academies.
Existing Erasmus+ exchanges
- The Danish National School of Performing Arts - Kopenhagen, Dänemark
- Uniarts Theatre Acadamy - Helsinki
- Universität Paris-Nanterre - Paris/Frankreich
- Université Paul Valery (Montpellier III) - Montpellier
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts et Techniques du Théâtre - Lyon
- Iceland Academy of the Arts - Reykjavik
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts, School of Dance - Arnhem
- Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht - Utrecht
- Universiteit Utrecht - Utrecht
- University of Bergen - Bergen
- Ostfold University College (Norwegian Theatre Academy) - Fredrikstad
- Univerza v Ljubljani - Ljubljana
- Yildiz Technical University - Istanbul
- University College Falmouth, inc. Dartington College of Arts - Falmouth
- Birmingham Conservatoire - Birmingham
Additionally, the Justus Liebig University is in communication with twenty universities abroad (Partnerschaften). There are also free places for an exchange semester for applicants of the Institute for Applied Theatre Studies.
Those interested in an Erasmus place, awarded by the Institute should contact Bernhard Siebert by 15th December of each year (email@example.com).
The ECTS credits for courses which our guest students have completed at the Institute of Applied Theatre Studies are as follows:
Scenic Projects: 8
Practical courses: 8
Please refer to this point system in your learning agreement.